Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Duluth-Wednesday

Well, we made it to Duluth.  It took a long time.  Mommy & Daddy stopped at a car dealership in the cities to check out a new van on the way up.  I slept through it until a semi truck that was exiting the freeway got cut off in front of the dealership and made his anger known by blasting his horn and waking me from my sound slumber.  I was less than happy after that and they had to cut the test drive of the vehicle out.  Bummer too, because it seemed just right for them (so they say!)

012 (2) 

Here’s a picture of Mommy and I after my bath time and a long day in the car.  Mommy was ready for bed!  She’s also hiding her baby belly pretty well in this picture.  She promises to take a belly picture sometime next week for everyone that is asking about it.  Yes, it’s big, just cleverly hidden in this picture.

No comments: