Saturday, May 2, 2009

Baby Mark

IMG_5897IMG_5898

Tonight Phil & Janet came over for dinner.  They brought steaks and Mommy made twice baked potatoes and lemon meringue pie to go with it.  Dinner was pretty good but the best part was definitely when baby Mark finally woke up.  I even got to hold him.  He's so tiny.  I even got to watch him get a diaper change.  It was kind of funny to not be the one up there getting changed.  I got really sad when it was time for him to go because I liked him a whole lot.  I hope to see him again soon. Mommy said maybe once the weather gets nicer we could all go for a walk (stroller ride) together.  I'm really looking forward to that.

IMG_5899

1 comment:

oopalmoo said...

Lauren tell your mommy and daddy that you want one to keep...a baby brother would be GREAT!