Sunday, May 31, 2009

My Weekend

I had a low key weekend.  We didn't really do much, but it was nice to play outside and go for walks.  Here are some pictures from the weekend.

IMG_6232IMG_6264

Here's a during and after shot of the hair clip Mommy made for me.  She used Swarovski crystal beads to make it.  It will be really shiny and sparkly with a good camera.  She made it special for me to wear when I'm a flower girl in Auntie Tiffany's wedding in July.  The dress just came in and luckily Gaa Gaa & Papa were in Duluth at the time.  The brought it back home for me and it's a good thing too because it's a bit big.  Mommy's going to wait until July to get it altered in hopes I grow an inch and then we won't need to hem the bottom.  The sides and shoulder straps however, will definitely need to be taken in.

IMG_6213

Here's a silly picture of part of my lunch today.  Mommy thought the alphabet tator tots were hilarious and had to pick out the letters for my name.  I didn't eat them all, but I sure tried.

IMG_6241IMG_6244IMG_6246

Here I am playing with one of my favorite things, a box.

IMG_6258

Here I am poking Mommy in the face. 

No comments: