Friday, May 29, 2009

Here Fishy Fishy

Mommy is obsessed with the Tropical Garden line from Gymboree.  It came out last spring/summer and mommy bought me a couple of outfits from it last year.  Over the winter, she got the wild idea to collect as much of it as she could for me to wear this summer.  The outfit I'm wearing in the following pictures was the most popular piece of the line and was a challenge for mommy to locate.  Of course, after she collected almost every piece of it, Gymboree re-released the line for their outlet stores.  Mommy was a bit sad, but still happy that I have the pieces she wanted.  You've already seen me in quite a few pieces from this line, (and you'll have to wait until next summer for the matching swim suit as it's too big yet,) but here is mommy's favorite.

IMG_6184IMG_6188 

The matching fishy shoes didn't last long.  They felt funny.  Whoever thought these were a good idea for toddlers was wrong!

IMG_6200IMG_6198IMG_6199

"Oh HAI!" is my favorite phrase.  Daddy says it to me all the time in his high pitched LOLcat voice.

IMG_6204IMG_6207IMG_6205

IMG_6210

Here I am concentrating on the steps.  I'm really good at going down "big girl style" as long as I have something to hold on to.  If I don't have anything to hold on to, I like to "play it safe" and shimmy down on my bottom in a sitting position.

1 comment:

Kari said...

Love the dress! L looks adorable in it!!! Katie has the same one :-)