Saturday, May 23, 2009

The Carnival

 

IMG_6079

IMG_6078

 

We went to the carnival today.  They come every year for Memorial Day weekend.  I really enjoyed all the rides.  Mommy thought it would be wise to start with 3 tickets but then Papa bought me 2 more.  I sure was spoiled!

The first thing I got to ride was a little train.  It was just my size and probably my favorite ride of the day.  I got to ride it all by myself.  Mama was a little nervous about me standing up and trying to off myself, but I did a good job sitting and waving as I rode in a circle around the track.

IMG_6083IMG_6088

Next, I rode on a little alligator roller coaster with Daddy.  It was really funny watching Daddy fold himself up to fit in the car with me.  I liked this, but got a bit nervous as time went one.  I think shorter rides are better as I start to get bored.

IMG_6091IMG_6092

After the alligator, Mommy and I rode the Merry go round.  Up until this point I had been really really good about getting off of the rides when they were finished.  However, the merry go round is my favorite so I had to throw my requisite fit when this one ended.

IMG_6098IMG_6104

Finally, I rode a car and a boat. 

IMG_6106IMG_6107IMG_6111

The most delicious part of the day was the cotton candy.  Don't worry, I didn't get much and brushed my teeth!

1 comment:

Ms. Natties Mum said...

Looks like a day full of fun...I think Nattie would like the train best too ! Very Cute pics