Thursday, May 7, 2009

Choo Choo

It was bike helmet day at the mall and Mommy wanted to get there early so we hung out and played, ate lunch and then got a helmet.  Elliot and Anna joined us for the playing and lunch.  Since Anna is pregnant and doesn't plan on any biking this summer Elliot got a haircut while Mama and I waited for the helmet fun to begin.

IMG_5926

Here we are playing with the trains and Barnes and Noble.  Elliot is so smart he knows all of his colors and calls the trains by their color.

IMG_5928IMG_5931

I liked playing with the choo choo trains.  After lunch, Mommy and I got bike helmets.  I really like to ride in the bike trailer and needed a round back helmet so I would be able to sit back all the way in the trailer.  It took awhile to get it custom fitted but I sure do look cute in it.  It has little lady bugs with googly eyes on the outside.

No comments: