Friday, May 8, 2009

Lauren's long hair

When I got Lauren out of bed today I really noticed how long her hair has grown.  It now has a second layer of curls on the bottom.  I also think it may have grown in her sleep last night since it didn't look quite as long yesterday.  That's my story and I'm sticking to it.  Here are a couple of pictures to show what I'm talking about.

IMG_5932IMG_5933

We have a busy weekend in store for us.  I have a conference in Rochester tomorrow and then we're going to head to Windom to see the family.  I think we're going to go out for lunch on Mothers day and just hang out.  Next week will surely be just as busy as this week with something going on everyday and then a wedding to attend next weekend.  Fun times!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh so cute,just like your mom's at that age.
GaGa

Dave, Amanda & Alexis said...

Adorable!