Sunday, June 7, 2009

Home Depot project II

Sorry for the delay on these pictures.  We had a busy Saturday of building and birthday celebrating.  We started out at home depot's kid project day.  It was a lot of fun.  This month we made a tool organizer.  I think it's supposed to be for organizing nails and screws and things like that.  Mommy said that someday when I'm older, we'll paint all of my projects and try to put them to good use.  I'm really excited for next month's project, it's a "Picnic caddy."  I think it will be handy because we go on a LOT of picnics!

IMG_6335IMG_6336 IMG_6339

I got to pound the nails just like last time.  It was fun.  I missed the nail a few times, but it's all good fun.

IMG_6342IMG_6343IMG_6344

I wasn't really interested in showing off my finished product.  I was ready to go party instead.

No comments: