Sunday, June 21, 2009

Serengeti Waterpark

We went to the Holiday Inn in Owatonna this weekend.  They have a water park attached to the hotel so we spent a lot of time in the pool.  Mommy didn't bring the camera with to the pools the first time, so we only have pictures of our second visit to the water park.

IMG_6404IMG_6405

We started off the day at the outlet mall in Medford.  Here I am playing legos with Daddy. I really enjoyed this table.  So much so, that I threw one whopper of a fit when it was time to go.  Mommy is thinking that a lego table at home may be in my future.  Mommy is also really excited to report that a Gymboree outlet will be opening in Medford sometime this summer.  The gymbo outlet doesn't sell the same stuff as the retail stores.  They remake older lines for the outlet.  Mommy is hoping for a remake of a couple of her favorite vintage lines from 2004 soon.

IMG_6406IMG_6407

Here is Daddy taking off my shoes so I can properly jump on the bed.  Mommy says it's not really a trip to a hotel unless you jump on the bed.  She refrained from jumping this time so she could try to set a good example, but I overheard her talking about jumping on a bed while she was pregnant with me (and hanging out with some of her cousins, aunts, and GaaGaa.)

IMG_6408

This was the extent of my nap.  Daddy trying to sleep and me excited to go swimming.  We had quiet rest time for 30 minutes and Mommy deemed me "good."

IMG_6411IMG_6409IMG_6415

After Dinner, we waited an appropriate amount of time (hahah we went shopping for a bit) and then went swimming again.  It was so much fun.

IMG_6416IMG_6417 

Here I am going down the kiddie water slide all by myself.

IMG_6418

"Holy Cow, it's taller than I me!"

IMG_6419IMG_6422IMG_6421

IMG_6426IMG_6428IMG_6430

Now for my favorite part of the trip....

 

 

 

This is not for the faint of heart!!

 

 

Grandparents beware......

 

 

 

No beans were harmed, I'm OK!!

 

 

 

 

 

.......

 

 

IMG_6432IMG_6433

It was soooo much fun going down the tube slide with Mama and Daddy.  I just kept asking for more!  Mommy was really nervous about it at first, but after she watched a bunch of people bring their wee-ones down she decided we could do it too.

IMG_6434

IMG_6438IMG_6439

Here we all are hanging out during a rest break.  I'm copying Daddy in the first picture.

IMG_6445IMG_6446

Mommy took these pictures this morning.  I woke up early (at about 7:00) and Daddy knew I would sleep longer, so he brought me to bed with him and Mommy.  Mommy took the picture on the right to show how much space I take up.  Daddy had originally put me in the middle of the bed, but I rolled.

IMG_6447

Here's Elmo & Glow baby in time out.  I told them "two minutes," and set them down on the couch. 

IMG_6449

Here I am this morning trying to blow up my crabby after Mommy deflated it.

1 comment:

Kari said...

I love L's face as she flew out of the tube! I am thinking she was thinking what just happened and where am I?!? Did she go on it multiple times?