Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Weekly playgroup

Every Tuesday I get together with my friends from school (ECFE.)  Since we're not taking any summer classes we take turns playing at each other's house, meeting at parks, and going on field trips.  You've already seen the pictures from our trip to Pehling Bay Farm.  Last week everyone came over to my house.  This week we went to my friend Daultin's house.  We had a blast playing with all of his awesome toys and then had a picnic at a lake since he lives very close.

IMG_6283

Here I am riding a cool 4 wheeler.  It made noises and everything.

IMG_6284IMG_6285

After it was my turn being pulled we switched and I got to pull my friend in the wagon.  I needed a little help from Mom to get going, but I did it.

IMG_6286

Here I am drilling a piece of wood.  Which reminds me, check back after Saturday to see what the project was at Home Depot.  It's the first Saturday of the month and we're planning to go bright and early before Elliot's birthday party.

No comments: