Monday, June 29, 2009

The Wedding Princess

Mommy took me in today to get my flower girl dress pinned.  I'm going to be in Auntie Tiffany's wedding in a couple of weeks and my dress didn't fit very well.  Since we're leaving early for her wedding we had to take it in ASAP.  Luckily they're going to have it completed by Wednesday.  If all goes well we may not even have to cut any off the bottom of the dress.  Mommy is hoping I'll grow another inch in the next two weeks (hahahaha!)

IMG_6508IMG_6509

I was trying to rip the tag off of the dress so Mommy gave me a different tag to hold instead.  It was delicious.

IMG_6512

The lady who is going to fix my dress was so nice and she called me "The Wedding Princess."  I really liked that title.  Maybe Mommy should have made me a crown instead of a hair clip?

1 comment:

Kari said...

You look beautiful in the dress Lauren! I'd say Wedding Princess is a fitting title :-)