Friday, June 26, 2009

Waterpark

We went to the water park in Waseca today.   Here I am waiting for Anna & Elliot to arrive so we could ride with them.  Mommy is a little paranoid about Anna going into labor and had a dream about Anna's water breaking at the waterpark, so she thought it would be good to ride with them.

IMG_6462IMG_6463 

  I had a rough time again at lunch.  Teething and getting older is hard work and I may not be coping with either one very well right now.  Mommy is trying to be patient with me but I can tell I'm frustrating her too.  Here is a cute picture of me enjoying a mini ice cream cone.  It was pretty much the best part of lunch.

IMG_6464

IMG_6465IMG_6467

Here I am chasing Daddy around a tree at a park later tonight.  I'm pretty fast, so you have to be quick to get away from me. 

No comments: