Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Back to school

Mommy is getting my wardrobe ready for fall and back to school.  I will be going to a pre-preschool this year.  One day per week I'll go with Mommy for 1.5 hours and the second day I will get dropped off and go to school all by myself.  Mommy and I are really excited for this new adventure.  Here are a couple of new back to school things I just got from the big Gap G&G sale.  The coat is beautiful and should fit me for a couple of years.

IMG_7063IMG_7067

I'm excited about the jeans because I only own one pair (from last spring which should still fit me come fall) so this will be my second pair of jeans!!  I'm not really into them because I have a bit of a tummy and mama doesn't want me to be uncomfortable.  She says that I have the rest of my grown-up life to suffer for fashion.  These have a nice elastic waist in back so they have some extra give.  I really love the embroidery and colors. 

1 comment:

Dave, Amanda & Alexis said...

I am jealous, these jeans are beyond adorable and Lex is so skinny with her mile long legs she doesn't fit in them. :(