Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Mama's new glasses

Today Mommy and I went to Windom for an eye exam.  I stayed with GaaGaa while "Uncle Michael" checked her eyes.  Everyone at the office was super bummed that Mommy didn't bring me with to the exam, especially Pat (Michael's Mom.)  Later, Mommy brought me back down after she made up her mind on the frames.  Pat stuffed me full of candy and Michael had fun showing me around and quizzing me on my animal sounds.  Here are a couple of pictures of Mommy and me in her final two frame choices.

IMG_7130IMG_7131

#1                                                                                      #2

IMG_7128

Here's another shot of number 1.  Which set is your favorite?  Leave your vote in the comment field. :)

2 comments:

Ms. Natties Mum said...

This is a hard one :) but Natalie votes for #2 :) They look stylish :) and Nattie is all about style :) hehehe

Dave, Amanda & Alexis said...

I like #1