Wednesday, August 19, 2009

The Safari Band

Tonight we went to the ECFE open house and saw the safari band play.  They were very good.  I sat in my chair almost the whole time.

IMG_7111IMG_7117

I got a little bored at the end so I ran down to Kyle (Elliot's daddy) and made faces at him.  He likes to make silly faces at me.

IMG_7120

Later on, I played in the 2-3's room.  Last year at the open house that room was a bit too big and mature for me, but this year it was just right!

IMG_7121IMG_7122

Even later, we got a visit from Uncle Jay.  Mommy and Daddy haven't seen him since their wedding because he lives in Montana and doesn't get to visit very often.  They were very excited to have him spend a night and I was excited to meet him.  He let me sit on his cool motorcycle (that he rode from Montana..EEK!)

IMG_7126IMG_7127

Uncle Jay is really cool.  He even let Elmo try on his motorcycle helmet.  Elmo liked it!

No comments: