Saturday, August 22, 2009

The Fair

Today Mommy & Daddy came back to GaaGaa & Papa's house to spend some time with me and then take me back home.  Mommy said that she missed me while I was gone.  We spent a little time at the fair and I got to ride a few more rides.  I went on the merry-go-round twice, the airplanes twice and on a car ride once.  I would have rode the cool alligator roller coaster but they were having engine problems so daddy wouldn't have been able to go on it with me (and Mommy insisted an adult go with me because it's kind of a scary ride.)  Here are some fun pictures of the Fair.

IMG_7136

The baby pony was sleeping.  It was very interesting to see him sleep standing up.

IMG_7137IMG_7138

These goats sure were fun.  I'm yelling, "GOOOOOOAT!" in the second picture.  Sorry about the sun and the flash, it's kind of hard to look at that one.

IMG_7144IMG_7147

I loved the airplanes.  They went up and down while going in a circle. 

No comments: