Sunday, August 23, 2009

Back to school

It's back to school time and I'm sure I'll be a very good student.  I will work hard and read all my assignments.  College isn't easy but I'm sure with my stellar parents I'll finish in under 4 years and graduate Summa Cum Laude. 

IMG_7151IMG_7153

OOOOOkaaaay, it's not college time, not for me yet, but college classes do resume tomorrow so Daddy will probably have a lot more to deal with at work very soon.  Tonight, we went to campus to take care of a couple of things and then we went to go see the water fountain.  It's my FAVORITE!!  I love to watch it, it's very very pretty.  Here are some back to school pictures taken on the Mall and around the CSU.

IMG_7154

Mommy says she's going to take this exact picture of me in 2025 when I go to MSU.  Daddy then asked, "What if she doesn't come here?"  Mommy laughed and said that even if I don't go to MSU, she's going to take it anyway.

IMG_7156IMG_7160

Here I am already making friends and chatting with people in the Student Union.  PS Did you know that MSU's Basketball team won a National Championship this past season?  Hopefully they can do it again when I play for them...sometime around the 2025-2026 season.  I had fun pointing out all of the "ball(s)" in the pictures.

IMG_7161 

Here is Daddy and I outside of Barnes & Noble @ MSU.  I was really excited to floss my teeth with the tether to Daddy's badge.  Daddy was excited for the picture though.  Mommy said something about a Mavericks Cheerleader outfit for me this winter. 

1 comment:

Ms. Natties Mum said...

Ok Lauren, I can't get over how darn cute your hair is...does your Momma curl it. Wait No it is naturally curly you lucky duck ! too cute ! And you tell your Momma that you can wear whatever to the zoo....save those penney's for your college fund :) Nattie !