Saturday, August 1, 2009

The Fair & Home Depot Project day

Today we went to do our monthly home Depot project.  This time was a lot of fun because Grandpa & Grandma T were there..  Grandpa T does amazing woodworking projects and is quite handy that way, so he really enjoyed seeing me work with the tools.

IMG_7001IMG_7006

IMG_7005IMG_7013

Today's product was a message center with half cork board & half dry-erase.  Mommy tries to get a picture of me with the finished product each month, but I didn't cooperate this month.  It's a really nice project though.

IMG_7016IMG_7018

Here I am at the fair with some pigs and cows.

IMG_7020IMG_7022

Here is Daddy and the sheep that wanted to eat my shoe.

IMG_7030IMG_7035IMG_7043

Here are some pictures of the rides I went on.

DSC_0092

After my busy morning and an afternoon nap, I read some of my new books with Grandpa.  I just love Bear Snores on!!  Thanks again Larsons!

No comments: