Sunday, July 6, 2008

Daddy's new office

Today was a fun day. It was much better than yesterday. Mommy, Daddy and I made a trip to the place where Daddy works. Mommy had the idea that they should start working on his new office. (Have you heard the news?? If not, you better talk to Daddy, he's very excited about it.)

Daddy got some tools out of a special room and started taking the weird plastic bumpers off the wall. Then the room needs to be emptied out so they can paint it a nice new color. His new office used to be a small conference room, so there will be some big changes going on inside of it. Mommy is really excited about decorating it. Here are some fun pictures I want to share with you.Here's my head. I really like Mommy's camera so I have a hard time staying far enough away to pose for a picture. You can see Daddy in the background using a drill to remove the weird plastic bumpers from the walls. They were ugly (says Mommy, I don't really have an opinion on them.)

Here's a better picture of the color of the office. Mommy said something about an office in Cloquet and enraging yellow, so I think the new color will be something other than yellow. That's all for now.

No comments: