Wednesday, July 2, 2008

What a fun time!



Mom, Dad and I went to Duluth last week. Mom says that I haven't been there since I was 7 weeks old. I don't really remember that, so I'm taking her word for it.

It was a pretty fun trip. I got to see a lot of very special people and as Daddy says, "rekindle my spirit." He's a funny guy that Daddy.

As you can see, we had to make a trip to Mommy's favorite place in Duluth, Canal park. She was really looking forward to letting me play in the water, but they put a fence around it now. She was sad that the fun had to be ruined for everyone. I still had fun looking at the water fountain though.

Here's Daddy and I waving at a boat coming into the harbor. I've been working on my wave, one of these days I'll do it at the right time.


Here I am with "Uncle Ryan." I'm not sure why Mommy calls him Uncle Ryan, because he's not my uncle, he's my Godfather. He loves to tease Mommy and me. Just before Mommy took this picture he was playing with my sippy cup and pretending to drink from it. I like Ryan, he's fun!


Here I am with my Special Grandma Georgie. I was making a silly face here. The doll she has in her other hand really crawled and cried. I was so surprised when I first saw it that I crawled as quickly as I could over to check it out.

Grandma Georgie isn't feeling well and won't be able to make it to my birthday party coming up here. She decided to celebrate early with a cake and gifts and everything. She sure is thoughtful. I've already wore the pretty dress she bought for me and enjoyed some of the yummy snacks as well.
Here I am in the Rose Garden. I wasn't exactly cooperative with the momarazi here. Ok, I'm tired and need a nap, maybe I will post some more pictures later.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi baby girl! You're so cute! Don't worry about your waving, it will come in time. Remember that you have to push yourself, but don't get upset when things don't work out for a while. Daddy is very proud of you. I hope you enjoyed your second trip to Duluth.