Friday, July 11, 2008

The Waseca Waterpark

Mommy and I went to the Waseca Waterpark today. It was one of the MOMS Club activities so there were other friends there too. They do something special on Friday mornings for the little kids. They turn off the water slides and you have to be under 7 years old to play.

I had a lot of fun. There were geysers shooting up from the zero depth entry, a turtle waterslide for little ones, and water spraying mushrooms to play under. They even had a deeper area of the pool with a diving board. Mommy wouldn't let me play on that but I did get to sit on a floating lily pad.

Overall, it was a really good time. I crawled around in the water with my friends Elliot, Marleigh, Keana, Siri & Aiden.

I didn't really like the ride there and I threw a fit because I wanted out of my car seat. I don't really like to ride in it for long distances during the day (unless I'm sleeping.) It was much better on the way back because I was so sleepy from playing hard. Mommy & Anna stopped for lunch and Elliot was already sleeping by the time they hit the restaurant. I didn't sleep the whole way, but I was quiet, and Mommy says that's much better than the screaming.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Misty, how is life going ? Are you a stay at home mommy or still teaching ? I bet you are enjoying your summer off with your little girl. How wonderful! She is such a doll.... Glad you had a fun trip! - Trista :)