Saturday, July 12, 2008

Fun Days

This weekend is North Mankato "Fun Days." I slept through the parade this morning but was able to go to the park for some rides and fair food. I shared a yummy hamburger with Mommy and Daddy took me on the Merry go round. I was having so much fun on the horsey that I may have gotten a little angry when the ride ended. I also may have headbutted Daddy. Whoops! Sorry Daddy.

Tonight Mommy is going to Auntie Kate's birthday party in the cities. She's a bit nervous about leaving me with Daddy. I told her to go ahead and have a good time and that Daddy and I would be fine together. We'd probably go for a walk, or go outside and play on my swing. Gosh that sounds like fun, I hope he takes me for a walk. Ok, I'm waaaaay overdue for a nap. I better get going. Bubye!

No comments: