Tuesday, July 22, 2008

I love books!


I got some new books at my birthday party last week too. Here I am reading (playing/throwing) them. Mommy is still waiting for the right slipcover for my pottery barn chair, so the big glider chair is still in my bedroom for now. Once the right slipcover comes Mommy says she's taking the glider chair out of my room and my PBK chair will replace it. I'm not sure how I feel about that as the PBK chair is in the living room right now and makes a great ladder for me to climb on to the loveseat with. Have I mentioned how much I love the couches, especially the PILLOWS? I LOVE PILLOWS!! They're so much fun.

I don't have my shorts on in this picture yet because I was so excited to go play with my books I squirmed out of Mommy's arms before she could put them on me.

No comments: