Thursday, July 31, 2008

We figured it out

We figured out why Lauren had such a terrible night Saturday along with being a drool monster. She has Coxsackie A (a relative to hand foot and mouth.) She has a (tiny) red blister like rash, white blisters on her tonsils and is apparently contagious. I don't know how this crap happens. I didn't take her anywhere last week (after the birthday bash, I just needed a break from people in general.) Where does this stuff come from? UGH!

So we were planning to take her to Bismarck with us, but last week decided that 14 hours in the car with a baby who hates the car just isn't fair to her (not for our pleasure of showing her off, it's awfully selfish of us actually.) So she's staying home (and now it's looking like she would have HAD to stay home anyway, as she's contagious.)

Meanwhile, I had a fever of 103 last night (up from 100 the night before.) Luckily it has gone down (yes I went to the doctor yesterday, so did Lauren.) My strep test came back negative and my bloodwork looked good. I'm just wondering when the T. family is going to GET A BREAK!

Anywho, my new laptop should be arriving next week giving me something fun to look forward too (new software to learn and finally the ability to update without stealing Kev's macbook.)

No comments: