Saturday, September 13, 2008

A busy week

I've had a very busy week with Mommy.  Daddy was gone for most of it, so I missed him.  It was also Mommy's first week back at school and she had a hard week.  Her schedule is very very busy on Mondays and Tuesdays.

On Mondays I get to go with Mommy to a class that she's teaching in the morning.  Then we come home, have lunch and I take a nap.  On Monday nights Mommy teaches another class while I stay home with Daddy.

On Tuesdays I go to my own ECFE class in the morning, then we come home and eat lunch very quickly in order to make it to Mommy's center 30 minutes later for open playtime.  During open playtime I'm supposed to take a nap in the crib in her room.  I had a hard time napping there this past week because it was unfamiliar to me, so I didn't sleep very long.  Once open playtime is over, we can go home for awhile.  This past week I was really tired and cranky so I took another nap at home.  Then about two hours later Mommy has to go again to teach a night class.  This past week since Daddy wasn't home to watch me I went over to my friend Elliot's house.  His Mommy and Daddy are so nice to take care of me when Mommy couldn't.  They even took me along to Elliot's baby sign class and I got to play in the cozy coupe AGAIN!!  (The video below is my playing in the car at MY Tuesday morning class.)

Luckily, Mommy doesn't teach any more classes after Tuesday night so we can spend lots of time together.  This week was a big one for me as I'm now an OFFICAIAL WALKER.  I took my first steps around the time of my first birthday party and then walked my first real distance a couple of Friday's ago.  But this Wednesday when Elliot came over to my house and walked all around, I made the decision that I wanted to walk like him too.  So I did. 

Friday was the day that I walked a lot lot more, but today (Saturday) it was my MAIN MODE of transportation!!!!  I'll write more about today in another post, so in the meantime, here is a picture of me eating Chicken noodle soup.  I love noodle soup!

IMG_4164

1 comment:

Katie Marie said...

I love that she's getting curls like her mommy! Sooo cute!