Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Daddy Blogging: Mommy's Sick day

Mommy isn't feeling very well today, so she asked Daddy to take over for her. Thus we have another installment of Daddy blogging.

For the most part this has been a pretty regular day, except that Daddy is playing with me instead of Mommy. Mommy has pretty much just layed on the couch and slept most of the day. She did have an appointment with a doctor today, but that wasn't related to her feeling sick. I've really been bummed out because Mommy doesn't want to touch me today. She says that I will get sick too. Daddy tried to take a picture of Mommy, but she wasn't having it.

So Daddy had to take care of lunch today, and since he isn't very good at dinner I wasn't expecting great things. But Mommy managed to come through with some Burger King and that was really good. I ate a bunch of my fries and almost half of my burger. Daddy also gave me a fruit cup and I had a good time with that. I did manage to get some mustard on my nice white dress, though. Daddy got in trouble for that when Mommy woke up from her fourth nap of the day. Daddy says that he has no idea what he's going to do for dinner tonight. Maybe I'll finally get that macaroni, mushroom, and pancake hot dish that I wanted the other night.

My favorite game to play with Daddy is chase. I chase him around the house, and then he turns around and chases me. We've been doing that all day. Daddy also tried to teach me how to say "bear." I was playing with a stuffed toy and Daddy kept saying the word. I gave it a good try, and he said that was good enough for today. Then he tossed me in the air a few times and told me that he was proud of me. I laughed and smiled for him. I've also set a new personal record for stealing Daddy's glasses: six times in one day!

I'm going to go take a nap now. Maybe I'll write more if anything exciting happens tonight!

No comments: