Wednesday, September 24, 2008

I love to read

I love to read. Every morning after breakfast, a diaper change and getting dressed for the day, I read books. There's a big basket of them in my room beside my cool new chair. I love to take them out and look at them. Sometimes I will read them to Mommy. My favorite is The Foot Book (By Dr. Seuss.) I can always pick it out of the pile and I love to hear it over and over again. If eMommy lets me choose the book, I will ALWAYS pick this on and bring it to her.



Here I am in my book basket. I'm drooling a lot because of the teething. My top two teeth will be in before you know it (and just about 4 months late too!)


4 comments:

Wellers said...

She is so stinkin adorable! Love her curly hair.

Katie Marie said...

I can't stand it, she's just the cutest little thing ever! Can I steal her and bring her home?

Anonymous said...

How cute! Her hair is getting so long!! LOVE IT!!

-Shannon

Anonymous said...

You are just the cutest bean around. Your looks are changing everyday.And your hair is getting so long.Can't wait to see you on saturday.
Grandma