Sunday, September 14, 2008

The Como Zoo

Yesterday Mommy, Daddy, Grandma, Grandpa and I went to the cities to the Como Zoo. I had never been there before and the last time Mommy was there she was only 7 years old. I guess it had changed quite a bit since then.

It started to rain once we got there so Mommy had to buy an umbrella for her and daddy. I stayed nice and dry under my awesome stroller canopy and warm "boot" cover.

I had a really good time looking at all the animals. My favorites were the water animals. I especially liked sparky the seal. Unfortunately they had put Sparky indoors because the weather gets cold after labor day (so we missed his special outdoor show.)

After the animals, Mommy took me on a really really old and beautiful carousel. I love that ride, it's my favorite. This one went really fast so Mommy was kind of nervous, but I loved the wind in my hair.

Later that day, we stopped at the outlet mall in Medford. Mommy bought me some new clothes since it's cold out I can't wear my summer stuff anymore and my winter stuff is still a bit too big. I was a bit cranky, but overall it was a fun day. I even got to get out of my stroller and walk around a bit too.

Here I am checking out the Sea Lions





Here is Daddy and I checking out the Primates.


Here we are on the carousel. Gosh it was fun!!!

All good things must come to an end. Here is Daddy, Grandpa and I snoozing on the ride home. Grandpa was using my Baby Stella as a pillow.

No comments: