Saturday, September 27, 2008

A day at the orchard

Mommy, Daddy, Grandma, Grandpa, and I went on a trip today. We went to Minnesota Harvest apple orchard, Jim's Apple Barn (on HWY 169) and Emma Krumbees. I had the best time at Emma Krumbees! We did so many fun things. I got to ride a train, a real live pony, and ride in a wagon. I also got to pick my own baby pumpkin out of the patch and then they had to weigh it. The cute boy at the scale said mine would be free so Mommy put me and the pumpkin on the scale for fun. Mommy said something to Daddy about "What are we feeding her?" According to that scale, I have gained about 2 pounds in two months. Here are a bunch of pictures that Mommy said something about 'speaking for themselves'.

IMG_4233

IMG_4240

My 1st wagon ride at Jim's

IMG_4248

Picking my 1st apple (after it was cleaned I munched on it for awhile.)

IMG_4251

A family picture at Jim's

IMG_4259 IMG_4260

The animals at Emma's (Mommy had to tell me to be gentle with the goats on the right.)

IMG_4263 IMG_4264 IMG_4269

Riding the train at Emma's

IMG_4271

Playing on the giant haystack (Mommy is still itching from this, she got some weird rash.)

IMG_4275 IMG_4277

Trying to pick up the pumpkin I picked out of the patch

IMG_4284

I decided on the smaller one instead

IMG_4285 IMG_4288

The scale said I weigh about 24 pounds, maybe it was the pumpkin?

IMG_4292

Just Daddy and me!

IMG_4299 IMG_4303

I want a pony!

IMG_4305

Straight from the patch, it's beanitude!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What a sweet precious baby. Daddy loves you so!