Sunday, October 5, 2008

Another day

Mommy and Daddy had to lector at Church this morning.  I got to wear a brand new dress too.  It was so pretty with little sheep on it.  Even my socks and blanket matched my dress with little sheep on them too.  Mommy loves  to get me all dressed up.  We spent the day playing inside and out.  It was a fun day.  Here are some pictures.

IMG_4375

Our basement won't look like this for much longer, it will hopefully be finished in a couple of months.

IMG_4378

Here's a picture of me looking at something on the TV, Mommy put an end to that pretty quickly though.

IMG_4384

There's dirt beside the house because Mommy shared her Irises with Phil & Janet (our neighbors)  They're going to have a baby next year.  Mommy is excited for me to have some playmates in the neighborhood in a year or two.

IMG_4389 My first sidewalk chalk artworkIMG_4390

IMG_4391

Mommy & Daddy made a bunch of cookies for some special people.  Here's a plate that they gave to Phil & Janet in celebration of their pregnancy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good coloring,And tell mommy you can watch some T.V. it won't hurt you.
Grandma