Saturday, October 18, 2008

Wiggle Racer

On Friday, Mommy and I took a trip to Windom.  Mommy needed to get her hair cut and highlighted and I needed to hang out with Grandma.  I had a fun time as usual.  It's always so nice to play with different toys.  I get kind of bored of the same old stuff at home.  We spent the night there and then came back home today.  Daddy had an AWESOME time going to a hockey game with his friends.  Mommy was jealous since their team did so awesome and she wasn't there to witness it.

Grandma also got out something new for me to play with.  She said it's a Christmas gift for me and then her and Mommy laughed together saying that I wouldn't remember or mind to much if I got to play with it early.  It was a neat toy and I enjoyed playing on it even if I'm not quite big enough to use it correctly.  You're supposed to sit on it, put your feet up and move the steering wheel to make it go.  I can't quite do it on my own yet so I rode with Mommy on it.

IMG_4509IMG_4511

Mommy really liked the Wiggle Racer.  It's big enough for her to fit on, so she drove it around the dining room.

IMG_4513  IMG_4515

I mainly used it as a scooter since I couldn't make it go the right way.  I can't wait for Christmas, so I can play with it all the time (although by that time our basement will be finished and I'll only be able to ride it around the kitchen.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Grandma had so much fun with you this weekend. You are such a joy.I miss you so much already. I love you so much.
Grandma