Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Some days are better than others

Today was not one of those days. It always seems that whenever shit hits the fan, Kevin is completely unavailable. This was another one of those cases. He's OOT in Fargo this week and Lauren is not well. I ended up taking her in this am and it's a good thing I did as she has an ear infection. She's made it since April since the last one, which is always a good thing.

So, we ended up skipping her ECFE class today so we could relax before I had to go to the afternoon class. Lauren only napped for an hour (compared to her 4+ yesterday) and then I had to find a solution for the evening. Normally when Kev is oot I will just take her with to my evening classes. However, she is sick and I wouldn't take her along even if she isn't contagious because I crab about it and try to practice what I preach. So, she got to go over to Elliot's house. He also has a double ear infection, so it's not like they could get each other sick, since they both already are.

Anyway, it's 9:30 and I have two huge baskets of laundry to fold and contractors coming at 8am tomorrow morning to start pounding and other noisy activities. I'm going to bed and I don't feel bad.

1 comment:

JM Photography said...

ahh poor Lauren! I hope she feels better soon :)