Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Bang Bang Bang

Mommy said there was a lot of banging and pounding and sawing going on in our house today. I don't exactly know what that means but there were lots of loud noises coming from the basement and people coming in and out of our house that I didn't know. Well I recognized one of them as Kevin (our old neighbor) but I didn't know the others. The people were at our house to work on our basement. Mommy said they were doing framework and electrical today and that they have a couple more hours of work to do tomorrow morning too.

I was sooooo sleepy this afternoon that I slept through what mommy called the jaw rattling noise. She was so happy to get a break from me. I don't feel good at all with my ear infections, sore throat, and 5 teeth coming in all at once.

Here are some pictures Mommy took of the basement progress tonight. I'll have Mommy make them real big so you can see all the details. PS Daddy came home early too, so I got to see him for a bit. Yaay!

IMG_4545

Here we are in the family room. Mommy complained a lot about the builders of the house and something about not having "Truss floors" and "ruined" (Mommy uses that word a lot Daddy says.) I don't know what she's talking about and she had to explain it to Daddy before too, so I don't feel too bad.

IMG_4546

Outside the two bedrooms. One of them is going to be the spare/mommy's office (she changed her mind again!!) and the other is going to be my playroom (I think she just wants all of my toys out of the living room.)

IMG_4547

Here we are in the spare/office room. Mommy had them wire the closet as she's got plans to put her desk, printer, and files into the closet. That way she can just shut the door and the mess will go away (and that way we'll always have a spare bedroom since Mommy and Daddy like it when people come to visit.)

No comments: