Saturday, October 25, 2008

A busy Saturday

Grandma, Grandpa, Mommy, Daddy and I spent a lot of time at a big store today.  They sold all sorts of things like lights, carpet, paint and wood there.  However, the best part of the store were all the toys I could play with in my own special area.  I especially liked the roller coaster ride they had.  Mommy said they sell them at Sam's Club and that she'll have to add it to my Christmas list for people who want to buy me something. 

After spending a lot of time at the Menards store we went to lunch and then I took a long nap.  I also did a lot of playing and mommy made spaghetti for dinner.  Here are some fun and silly pictures from my fun day.

IMG_4556

Playing with my laptop.  I like to hum and sway to the music.

IMG_4559

Here's Daddy hiding from Mommy so he doesn't have to do the work that she asks him to do.  He does this a lot and I'm paying attention to it.  I guess that's what I'll try to do someday when I don't want to clean my room.  Grandma took this picture of him because Mommy was looking around for him and making dinner during this time (she couldn't find him.)

IMG_4562

Grandma was helping Mommy clean up after dinner and she accidentally dropped the spoon full of spaghetti sauce on the newly cleaned kitchen floor.  Mommy said she had to laugh and take a picture because she had just told Daddy to wash up a couple of peaches I dropped on the clean floor.

IMG_4565 IMG_4563 IMG_4567

Here I am playing with a pumpkin that Daddy was about to carve.

IMG_4572 IMG_4576

Daddy's pirate ship pumpkin and Mommy's skeleton face.

No comments: