Thursday, October 16, 2008

Lots of Dots

Lots of Dots is the name of a line at Gymboree  (my favorite store.)  Mommy bought me a lot of clothing from this line because she really really liked it (and she got it at a good price because of the Baby Sale, which then earned her Gymbucks to buy me more stuff there...Mommy calls it a 'sickness'.)  Anyway, she was saving one of the outfits for a special day and today was it.  She took the tags off the dress this morning so I could wear it to the MOMS club open house.  I had a lot of fun playing with my friends and singing songs with Andrea from Music Together.  Mommy says she's thinking about skipping ECFE next semester and doing MT instead because I enjoy it so much more.

IMG_4482

Mommy took my Bumbo out of the closet.  It was sooo much fun to get in and out of it.

IMG_4484 IMG_4485

Thinking hard                                                               Silly smile

IMG_4492

Imagine Mommy's surprise when a friend of mine showed up in the same exact outfit.  Her mommy had just taken the tags of her outfit that morning too.  She also had the matching headband and jacket.  Mommy thought it was so cute and called us "twinsies."

IMG_4493 IMG_4494

Here I am shaking my musical egg to the music.  I even put the egg back in the bucket when I was told to.

IMG_4497

That mallet was delicious

IMG_4501

Mommy told me to make Uncle Ryan proud and say, "This song needs more cowbell!"

IMG_4507

Later in the afternoon Mommy stripped me down and gave me a cup to drink out of at snack time.  The first cup full went well, but I choked on the second one and ended up wearing my drink.  Mommy said it was an easy fix and just plopped me into the sink for a quick rinse off.

1 comment:

Ms. Natties Mum said...

The sink looks so much fun ! My mommy wants to know how you get your pictures so big on your blog...She clicks on Large when importing pic's but as you can see her blog they don't get much bigger...I suppose it could be the format ?take care Nattie