Sunday, October 26, 2008

Auntie Kate, furniture & a goodbye

Today Auntie Kate (my Godmother) came to visit me.  When I saw her I ran up to her and said "Hi hi hi!"  Mommy was really impressed at the way I greeted her considering I hadn't seen her since my birthday party in July.  We also went furniture shopping (Mommy's looking at new bedroom furniture.)  Here are some pictures from today.

IMG_4586 IMG_4587

Dancing and feeding Kate with my magic orange pan

IMG_4593

IMG_4577 IMG_4579

Here I am lounging on a power recliner.  I pushed the recline button all by myself.

IMG_4597 IMG_4598

Goodbye Kisses & a wave for Grandpa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

All the kisses for grandpa.You sure do make him feel good.He loves
you so much.
Grandpa

Katie Marie said...

SOOOO CUTE! I'm going to have to steal some of those photos!!! It was awesome to see all of you today! Thanks for letting me stop by and say hello! Love, Me