Thursday, October 9, 2008

A free day

Today Mommy and I don't have anything going on.  So, we spent a good part of the morning in our jammies just hanging out.  Here I am with no less than 6 burp cloths.  Mommy says I'm attached to burp cloths like she was to her blankie.  She also said she's thankful I'm attached to something that can be so easily replaced when they're wore out.

IMG_4403

IMG_4404

Then, Mommy put a ponytail in my hair for the first time.  She didn't like the way it changed my baby looks so she took it out.  She also changed my clothes afterwards too, but that's a story for another day.

IMG_4407 IMG_4410

Just as Mommy was about to hop in the shower our old neighbor showed up.  He's a contractor and is going to be finishing our basement for us.  Mommy is SUPER excited about this project and can't wait for them to get started.  Hopefully, they will be starting work next week and it will be done by the first weekend in November.  I secretly think Mommy just can't wait to plan the office since Daddy has his own office at work now.  Look out Daddy, Mama's taking over and sending your Navy stuff packing....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Too cute! I love the burp cloths! - shannon