Tuesday, August 26, 2008

13 months!

I'm officially 13 months old now. Mommy stopped taking the weekly pictures after 52 weeks, but she didn't say anything about stopping the monthly pictures. Daddy also thought Mommy was done with the professional photography until I turned 2 (silly Daddy, I'm going to change so much in the next months too!) Mommy and I are super excited to have her friend Jessica from JM Photography scheduled to *fianlly* take our pictures. Mommy has wanted her to photograph us for a long time, so she's excited for October to get here. Now it's time to go shopping for outfits!!!

IMG_4069

IMG_4072

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What are you doing standing on the table? You are getting to be such a big girl now.I love you so much.
Grandma

Anonymous said...

Yay, can't wait to photograph you Lauren!

:) Jessica