Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Daddy Blogging: When Mom is away...

Mommy is at work today, so her duty to record my thoughts and put them on the blog falls onto Daddy today. Hopefully he will do a decent job, or I will have to fire him.

We can't go outside and play today like we wanted to because it is raining outside. I really like to look at the rain and listen to it fall on the house, but I don't like to play in it. Daddy wouldn't let me do that anyway. So I've been spending the last 30 minutes looking out of the patio window and the rain on the deck and trying to figure out how to open the screen door.

The crappy car is back in the shop again today. Mommy tried to drive it to work, but one of the tires was low on air. She filled the tire, but air started flowing out of the valve stem. Daddy packed me up and we went out to help her. Unfortunately, when Daddy was trying to put the spare tire on, one of the lug nuts rounded off and couldn't be removed. Daddy also cut his hand open while trying to change it. So we had to call a tow truck to take the car somewhere. They are going to remove the bad lug nut and replace both back tires.

Daddy says that it is time for my nap now. I have to go. Maybe I'll have more to say if anything interesting happens in the afternoon.

No comments: