Monday, August 11, 2008

Playgroup and such

Today Mommy and I traveled all the way to Maple Grove to play with some of my friends. I had such a good time and I finally got to meet Katie who is only 12 days older than I am. It's hard to take a group picture when we all get together but they always turn out so nice. Mommy has pictures with most of this group of my friends going all the way back to when I was 3 months old and I didn't do much playing. We're sure growing up fast. In fact, most of the mommies of these friends are pregnant with their little brothers or sisters. Mommy doesn't talk about me getting a brother or sister, so I'm thinking it may be awhile before I get one (if ever.)


After we got home from the cities, we played outside for awhile before heading over to The Good's for dinner. I love going over there, it's always such a good time.

1 comment:

melakaplanter said...

wah....so many friends. My danish definately like them