Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Help me here?

I saw this today while driving. What is wrong with these poor piggies? We're they in need of suckling from their young, or were those tumors? Eeek, I'm thinking I'm done with bacon for awhile.

IMG_4011-1

PS Enjoy my very first Photoshop project, it's very Perez Hilton (love him!!)

Update: I have been told this is like a piggy hernia and although they're probably uncomfortable, all is good in the hood. EEEk, I'm still thinking of skipping the sausage. LOL!

4 comments:

Ms. Natties Mum said...

What the heck ??? Are they ok ?
Poor Piggy's. I can totally relate to the full feeling, hahaha.

Shannon said...

HAHAHA!!

Shannon said...

And Misty, why are you taking pictures while you're driving?!?! lol!

Misty said...

It's ok, I was stopped at a stoplight. It was a really long light too, I was waiting for the green arrow to get onto HWY 14. :)