Monday, August 25, 2008

"Tooth Tooth" and other tales

Mommy says I'm getting my two front teeth (finally!) and that explains why I was up all night screaming and not sleeping. She got so desperate for me to sleep that she broke down and let me come and snuggle with her and daddy for an hour in their bed. Unfortunately, after I calmed back down, I was deported back to my own room and crib.

Mommy is very tired today and isn't feeling the greatest. I didn't feel very good today either. My nose is kinda runny and I've been sneezing a bit. Mommy said the pollen forecast was very high this weekend and I could have some allergies.

Here's a picture from bathtime tonight. It had to be a warm full bath to wash the ice cream off of me. Mommy and Daddy rode their bikes (and me in my trailer) to Culvers for a treat tonight. I wore most of my treat. :)


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry your not feeling well.I hope you sleep better tonight.Those darn teeth hurt when they come in.Grandma loves you so much.