Saturday, August 9, 2008

The fair


Mommy, Daddy and I met Grandma and Grandpa in New Ulm today for the Brown County Free Fair. I was really looking forward to it and it was a lot of fun. They had a great petting zoo full of exotic animals. I didn't love the animals, but it was good for me to check them out.

I was least afraid of the giant turtle in this picture. I think the fact that he was pretty slow moving and low to the ground (near my height) put me at ease around him. He had a hard shell and looked kind of wrinkly in the face. Mommy says it's impolite to point out people's wrinkles.

Overall it was a good time and now I'm really looking forward to the Cottonwood County Fair in Windom this weekend. Mommy entered me in the "Charming Child" photo contest. I wonder if people will vote for me?

No comments: