Monday, August 25, 2008

Mommy may be crazy!

Mommy has a friend who has a friend who used to work at Gymboree (our favorite store for my clothes, incase you didn't know.)  To make a long story short, I recently came into a bunch of super cute gymbo clothes ranging in my almost current size (12-18 mos) all the way up to 3T.  Mommy was pretty darn excited about the good deals she got (considering a full price sweater there can sometimes be up to $40 and Mommy got me about 15 new outfits and a few random pieces for about that price.)

So anyway, we were in my room today and Mommy was organizing it into my drawers by size and season when she decided she needed to try a few things on me to make sure they're true to size.  In that process, she decided to try on the great snowsuit I got from Aunt Heather.  They live where it's pretty warm all year long so they only needed it when they were traveling.  What a sweet treat for me.  It's super cute marshmellowy pink from The Children's Place.  Here I am....in it.  It's still pretty big on me so Mom squished up the arms and legs so I could climb around.

IMG_4053 IMG_4054IMG_4055

"I've escaped!"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you take after your Mommy.She was an escape artist to.Every morning when she got up she was half dressed.Always trying to get out of her Jammies.I love you so.
Grandma