Friday, August 8, 2008

Sleeping Bean

Lauren and I had a busy day today. This morning we went to the waterpark in Waseca with some of our friends. I thought Lauren was tolerating the car better now that she's in a forward facing car seat but I was proven wrong today. She threw a fit the whole way there and most of the way back until she finally conked out. Luckily her seatmate Elliot can sleep through an intense screaming fit, because there was nothing we could do for her.

This afternoon Kev and I went to go to Hy-Vee (after we tried to have Lauren take a nap and failed.) Turns out she just wanted to go for a car ride and fell asleep before we even got there.

1 comment:

Ms. Natties Mum said...

wwwwahhh I hear yah about the car rides..Her seat does look comfy though. Hy-Vee woah gotta love the SW MN grocery stores....