Saturday, August 23, 2008

My first Etsy purchase

My very first Etsy purchase came today. For those of you not in the know, etsy is a website similar to a craft or flea market. All the stuff is handmade (by different sellers around the world) and pretty cool. I purchased these towel bibs and was happy to discover their arrival in our mailbox today. I was super impressed with the presentation. I buy a ton of stuff on ebay where if just comes thrown in an envelope or box, so I was pleasantly surprised to see them wrapped so nicely (she even included a coupon for a future purchase..score!)

IMG_4038

IMG_4039

"Mmmmm, tastes like chicken."

So far, we're very pleased with the bibs. The best part is that Lauren can't get these off by just yanking on them (a common problem with the beanitude.) They're in the wash right now for the first time, so hopefully that wash up as well as they wear. Check out Diana's Darnings on Etsy.com.

1 comment:

Dave, Amanda & Alexis said...

I got the same exact bibs for Lexi and I love them!