Sunday, August 17, 2008

The CC Fair

WOW! I had such a blast this weekend. I think this blog post may be a really really long one as Mommy took lots of pictures and videos this weekend.

So on Friday, Daddy took the afternoon off and we headed to Windom for the highly anticipated Cottonwood County Fair. Mommy says it's kind of lame, but she feels like she has to go because it's a tradition and she wants me to have small town traditions too, even though we live in a bigger town.

Grandma and Grandpa bought me some ride tickets and crossed their fingers that the midway would have a merry-go-round. Luckily it did. I rode it with Grandma and when the ride stopped I got kind of upset. I may have even thrown one of those famous fits Mommy and Daddy tell others about (but they never believe it.) I screamed and cried so hard that Grandma turned around and brought me back on the horsies. Mommy and Daddy just rolled their eyes at each other and said something about spoiling me. Here's a picture of Grammy and me on the horsies.

IMG_3964

IMG_3958

Here I am checking out a goat. If you look at the bottom right corner you can see it's little baby goat under the sawhorse. I loved the baby goat and I even convinced it to come over and see me a bit closer.

No comments: