Wednesday, August 13, 2008

My new computer...

It's finally here and holy buckets it's GORGEOUS! I'm using it right now and must say, so far so good. I'm definitely going to have to buy a book for my new Photoshop program because I opened it up and said, "HUH?" Vista is a bit of a change, but I've used so many different OS' over the course of my technological life that I'm sure it won't be long before I love it more than the last (cross your fingers!)

The fingerprint reader is super cool and I have so many neat features I haven't even checked out yet (video chat, a backlit keyboard, supposedly awesome sound, etc. etc. I'm currently writing this blog entry with Windows Live writer instead of the cumbersome blogger editor. We'll see how it goes. So far...so good!

Here she is.... I haven't named her yet. LOL!

IMG_3952IMG_3954

PS I didn't completely plan it to match my house, but it was a thought in the back of my head when I ordered my favorite color! The wireless mouse is the same shade and is just so cute!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

All I have to say is that you better not name her "Lauren 2" or "Other Bean." Remember, the comptuer is a machine and Lauren is your daughter. Fat man downstairs is your husband.

:)