Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Before and after Basement

Laundry Room:

Canon 221IMG_4998

Family Room:

Canon 342IMG_4993

The coffee table is in the utility room due to Wii play-age! LOL! I also haven't hung anything up yet because I feel so bad pounding holes in our brand new sheetrock.

Canon 343IMG_4995 

Canon 224IMG_4994

Spare Bedroom:

Canon 227IMG_5002

I'm half-heartedly looking for something for the wall above the bed. I'm thinking we'll end up getting a new bedroom set for the master and what is currently there will head downstairs. However, that won't be for awhile, so I'm still kind of on the lookout.

IMG_5003

Here's another view of the spare so you can see where the wall & closets were added from nothing.

Office (which is now a playroom/office)

Canon 228IMG_5001

I decided not to take a pic of the actual playroom because it's not done yet (organized or curtained!) Instead, this is what my office has become (A CLOSET!) But at least it's a pretty red closet (I mean office!) It has a bunch of my books, files, important papers, a desk, a shredder, and my printer in it. I guess I can't ask for much more.

No comments: