Saturday, December 20, 2008

Snowed In

Today we're snowed in.  The snow is coming down like crazy (more like sideways) and the once clear driveway is now drifted over again.  Mommy and Daddy let me play outside today too.  It was a lot of fun.  But first, here's a picture of me stealing Daddy's hat (but really it's Mommy's hat the he stole from her.)

IMG_5030

As you can see from the picture, Daddy shaved his head again (like he does every winter.)  Mommy doesn't like it at all.  I don't mind because it's fun to rub it.

IMG_5032IMG_5035

Here I am playing on the deck while it was being shoveled.

IMG_5034IMG_5037

IMG_5040IMG_5041

Here we are in a pile of snow.  Daddy shoveled it onto mommy to keep her in one place.  After we were done on the deck I got to go over to Phil & Janet's to play with their doggy Calliea.  Then I had lunch and took a nap.  When I woke up Phil & Janet were downstairs playing Wii with Mama and Daddy.  Then, they finished playing games on the Wii and played with me.  They're going to be having a baby next year so they considered me good practice.  I really like Phil (because he's a boy and I really like boys.)  When they went home a few hours later I asked Janet for a hug before she left.  It sure was a busy day.

1 comment:

Ms. Natties Mum said...

Lauren you look like one of those little snow babies from Halmark...tooo cute ! Now does Mommy and Daddy have a sled to pull you around in ???